Fun Figure Skate
A program designed by Suzanne Lamoureux-Kuehr, former Canadian team ice dancer, senior qualified instructor both in Canada and United States.
- Children in the Learn to Skate Phase 2 can join non competitive Fun Figure skating and learn skills such as Jumps, spins, footwork and Ice dancing. For non competitive skaters.
- Testing will be done for all 8 week programs and a report card and tax receipt will be given out on the last day.
- CLICK HERE FOR Fall 2015 - 4 Week Winter Warm Up Registration Form
- CLICK HERE: For Learn To Skate , Fun Figure Skating Winter 2015 Registration Forms
- CLICK HERE FOR JANUARY 2016 Learn to skate REGISTRATIONS FORM
- [gallery link="file"]